I think the title says it all. But I'd like to say it a couple more times...
Think back to the stereotypical police officer: a little slow, takes everything the wrong way, pretends he's bad ass with a baton and radio, eating donuts and crappy coffee, not wanting to do any actual work, and takes every little word as a racist remark. I'd like to introduce you to the Kauai Police Department.
Never have I been around a more incompetent group of people.
I just pray that no one gets anything stolen in Kauai, because the cops will do absolutely nothing to try and help you.
THEY ARE PERHAPS THE MOST WORTHLESS GROUP OF LAW ENFORCEMENT I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.
I personally believe that the cops have an inferiority complex. At home they do as the wives say, and being a cop is their only chance to wear the pants and have authority. I say this because I know a cop and his wife, and I've seen the difference between when he is on duty (douche) and when he is with his wife (submissive). Albeit this can't be true for all cops, but it does explain why this particular one is such an asshole. I've never felt so much contempt for a person than I do for this so called "police officer".
I have never been satisfied with the responses given to me. I did more then the cop did to get my money back after my bank card was stolen.
So what does the KPD do with all it's time??
They do green harvests every chance they get. They spend tax payers money on chartering out helicopters, fly too low to residential housing, only to come out with a couple hundred pot plants. The cost of operating the helicopters and the time spent on the green harvest exceed the street value of the pot itself.
On top of that, since KPD started the green harvesting, teens are using ICE to get high. Having dealt with both stoners and meth heads, I can honestly say that I am more comfortable around a stoned kid than some twacked out person.
Who would feel threatened by a stoned out high schooler that just wants some munchies? What about a high schooler that's high on meth and twacking out so bad I don't know what he's going to do next? I'm not exaggerating here, I dealt with both kinds of people as a checker, and this was their consistent attitudes.
IF KPD WOULD FOCUS ON STOPPING METH USE AND METH LABS, THEN MAYBE KAUAI WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.
Honestly, if Kauai weren't part of the US, I would consider it a third world country. It would be PC to say "developing country", but I don't see any positive development there, just a vicious, downward spiral.
I do blame the use of meth on the KPD, because if they really cared about the people, they would focus on taking out the meth labs.
I just had to do a little ranting, as I read a story about more tourists getting their stuff stolen and mroe stupid cops doing nothing to help them. I think what pissed me off the most is that it was their honeymoon, and now Kauai is forever ruined in these people's eyes.
My sincere apologies to these people for having to experience Kauai and KPD this way I hope they take their vacations elsewhere, just not Rio....
No comments:
Post a Comment