When I started seeing Kris, I was glad to find someone who felt the same as I did in regards to the whole marriage/kids conglomeration. But after a few months together, and numerous babysitting excursions (first time I saw an uncircumcised winkus was on a two year old boy while Kris sat so red faced he couldn't even talk), somehow we both thought to ourselves that we might have found someone to start a family with. So after a rather weighty conversation, the both of us decided that we wanted to get married and have a family together.
Now I've got weddings on the brain and along with homes with fenced yards and babies pulling on puppy dog ears. No idea how to take this shift of thought process. I think that for now, I'll keep my secret wedding planning and just go with the flow...
No comments:
Post a Comment