it's very much so a serious thought and i have professor tune at columbia college to thank for resparking my interest in biology and christopher moore for making me wonder when the humpback whale's song is all about....
5.30.2007
maybe...
it's very much so a serious thought and i have professor tune at columbia college to thank for resparking my interest in biology and christopher moore for making me wonder when the humpback whale's song is all about....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marine Biology is exciting!!! You'll probably get to do a lot of dissection... without me :( I expect full coverage bloggings if you do...
So I found this online book swap thing I think you might like... Lemme know if you're interested and I'll send you a link.
Have you read on the road?
I'm back! When do you move? I'm pretty free until I get a job. Lemme know. I'm not sure if I've still got your phone number. Ciao!
Post a Comment